Business owner reported a strong odor of something inside their business. Unable to located anything in business, did find a motorcycle leaking gasoline in the rear garage behind the business. Leak was stop and oil dry placed down.
Station 127 and Station 205 were dispatched to the corner of Seventh Avenue and Chess Street for a transformer on fire. Units stood by and waited for Duquesne Light to turn off the power. The fire was than extinguished with a fire extinguisher.
Station 127 and Station 205 were dispatched to the 1402 4th Avenue for a reported gas leak. The building was check with gas meters, a apartment on the 2nd floor was found to have a stove burner on fill the apartment with gas.
Station 127 and Station 205 responded to the 2400 block of Stratford Avenue for power lines down and on fire. Large tree fell taking down a telephone pole wires. Fire was extinguished once Duquesne Light turn off the power to the area.