127 responded along with Station 205 to State Manor Apartments on State Avenue to a report of a burning odor on the third floor. Crews tracked down the source and determined it to be an extinguished trash fire in an apartment.
127 responded to a report of an odor of natural gas in an apartment complex on Ridge Avenue. Units investigated and found no trace of a gas leak. One patient transported by Valley Ambulance for general sickness.
127 responded to Heritage Valley Medical Group on Fifth Avenue for a report of a burning odor and smoke filling the structure. Units investigated and found the cause to be a burned out heater motor due to a power short circuit.